Sharper Management is pleased to share that in November, seven nominations for the Community Association Institute – Minnesota (CAI-MN) annual Vision Awards were received by our staff.
The ceremony was held on December 6, 2018 at CAI’s annual Vision Awards and Holiday Gala. This event is an opportunity for community association managers, business partners, homeowner leaders and other various industry professional to come together and celebrate with one another for a very special night.
Sharper’s seven nominations were received for the six categories that recognized individual efforts or collective community association achievements.
- Miguel Pariona and Matthew Vitek (finalist) for Rookie of the Year
- Sam Nichols for Excellence in Service (finalist)
- Natalie Martynow for Excellent in Service
- Miguel Pariona for Financial Impact (finalist)
- Michael Miller for Financial Impact
- Michelle Waldroff for Above and Beyond
- Bearpath Homeowner Association for Outstanding Community Building by an Association (finalist)
“What an amazing honor to have so many nominees at this year’s Vision Awards,” said director of community management, Candy Lee. “The community association industry is not an easy career path. We work so hard to support our managers and provide them with the tools they need for success. But to be honored by industry professionals for these prestigious awards is a reflection of their hard work, passion for their field and their amazing content of character. We are so proud that these managers are getting the recognition they so richly deserve.”
Miguel Pariona took home the award for Financial Impact.