Sharper Management will present the first in a series of Board Training opportunities on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 6 p.m. at the Wells Fargo Plaza, 2nd Floor Training Room at 7900 Xerces Avenue in Bloomington, MN 55431.
The 90-minute session will be led by director of business development and education, Josh Reams, CMCA, AMS, PCAM. This session will focus on the following topics:
- Defining Different Types & Scopes of Associations
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Board
- Understanding Governing Documents & State Statutes
- Types of Association Meetings
- Tips & Tricks on Effective Board Meetings
If you are interested in reserving your spot, please email email@example.com