Sharper Management


Loss Assessment Coverage

There’s no doubt that understanding insurance coverage in an Association can be confusing. One important distinction in your personal homeowner policy (commonly called an HO6 policy) is Loss Assessment coverage. Depending on the carrier, this coverage may be different from your real property coverage.  Real property coverage should cover your personal contents, coverage of building […]